Showcasing the best ideas in building
design, materials and technology
healthcare design & management magazine is the leading title for stakeholders, specifiers and decision makers involved in the planning, design and construction of all social, healthcare and care buildings and all facilities.
Healthcare design & management magazine is the leading title for stakeholders, specifiers and decision makers involved in the planning, design and construction of all health and social care buildings.
We cover the latest architectural and design projects across the sector, from NHS health centres and hospitals, to private healthcare facilities, social care environments, and specialist dementia and mental health environments.
Each issue carries news, interviews, case studies and expert comment on new projects, refurbishment and redevelopment schemes, sustainable development as well as the latest products for the health and care marketplace.
We showcase projects in both the UK and the rest of the world to give you an insight into some of the mostexciting and innovative developments taking place in the marketplace, along with information on the opportunities both at home and abroad.
We also partner with leading organisations and events including Ecobuild, the Design in Mental Health conference, and the Building Better Healthcare Awards, to name but a few.
healthcare design & management magazine (hdm) is the premier publication for professionals involved in the planning, design and construction of all healthcare and care facilities. Each issue is packed with topical case studies and comment on key areas of design as well as the most innovative use of materials and technology across all types of health and care schemes.
Published in tandem with edb, hee explores the latest developments in Higher and Further Education We look at cutting edge learning environments, the high standards of accommodation, the research labs, enterprise & innovation hubs and spaces shared with high tech companies.We also examine the top quality sports and performance buildings and the social facilities that complete the student experience
In each issue
hdm magazine features all aspects of design and build in healthcare. Each issue carries news, interviews, case studies, new projects, refurbishment and redevelopment schemes as well as the latest products for healthcare environments. The publication delivers information throughout the year focusing on the latest innovations that are helping to deliver a better patient outcome and experience within NHS and private hospitals as well as mental health facilities and care homes. Each of the issues during 2019 will include a special report on a different department within hospitals.
Although many additional features will be included throughout the year as and when key stories and content are identified, we have already determined that the following features will be published;
Published SIX times per year - Dec/Jan, Feb/March, April/May, June/July, Aug/Sept & Oct/Nov - each issue features:
PRODUCT FEATURES 2019
- Dec/Jan - Energy, Nurse Call/Technology, Fire Safety, Washrooms, Surfaces, Future Build Preview, Utilities, Access Control
- Feb/March - Infection Control, Furniture, Signage/Wayfinding, Offsite Construction, Building Materials, Interiors, Medical Gases
- April/May - Art, Design in Mental Health Preview,Washrooms, Lighting, Energy, Surfaces, Nurse Call/ Technology, Healthcare Buildings Forum Preview
- June/July - Art, Design in Mental Health Preview,Washrooms, Lighting, Energy, Surfaces, Nurse Call/ Technology, Healthcare Buildings Forum Preview
- Aug/Sept - Signage, Nurse Call/ Technology, Interiors, Art, Utilities, Patient Handling, Healthcare Estates Preview, Mental Health & Dementia Facilities Forum
- Oct/Nov - Offsite Construction & Modular, Infection Control, Furniture, Surfaces, Lighting-Staff Alarm Systems
The digital e-zine version of hdm magazine e presents the current issue in an easy-to-use page click-through format. This free service is interactive with direct links to websites and email addresses, with relevant video clips enhancing the viewing experience.
We are offering several opportunities to increase your company profile:
- Digital version e-mailed bimonthly to 8,200+ named readers
- A video clip on your advertisement providing you the opportunity to show your products actually in use
- A highlighted click-through to your website and direct e-mail facility
- Home page sponsorship
21st & 22nd March 2019
2nd & 3rd May 2019
3rd & 4th October 2019
Associated business meeting & networking events
The healthcare buildings forum, healthcare buildings forum Scotland and the mental health and dementia facilties forum – the leading business meetings and networking events in the sector. Benefit from a series of pre-selected, face-to-face meetings with a mix of senior level architects, specifiers, contractors, estates directors, heads of capital projects and project managers all working on active projects in this booming sector.